Travel & Accommodations
No matter what direction you're coming from, Nuremberg is a central transportation hub with excellent connections to various modes of transportation. Located at the intersection of multiple motorways, centrally positioned in Deutsche Bahn's rail network, and boasting an international airport, Nuremberg is fast and convenient to reach. It has an excellent infrastructure, and guests appreciate the ease of orientation and easy connections to city trains and the Underground.
- Six motorway connections and dynamic traffic guidance to the Exhibition Centre
- Eight minutes by Underground from Nuremberg Central Station with numerous ICE and IC connections
- 25 minutes by Underground from Nuremberg's Albrecht Dürer Airport, with direct flights all over Europe and to all major air hubs
- Address: NürnbergMesse, Messezentrum, 90471 Nuremberg, Germany
- By car
- By rail
- By air
- Fast connection to the A3, A6, A9, and A73 motorways
- Signage from all directions and well-designed access routes to the Nuremberg Exhibition Centre
- You always get the most efficient route thanks to Europe's leading traffic and parking guidance system
- Address for your navigation system: Karl-Schönleben-Strasse or "Sonderziel Messe"
Low-cost car rental
NürnbergMesse in cooperation with Sixt offers you low-cost hire cars.
The multiple award-winning Exhibition Grounds/Stadium/ARENA dynamic traffic and parking guidance system continuously checks current traffic on access streets all around the Exhibition Centre and reroutes your vehicle to the least congested roads and one of the 18,000 parking spaces at the Centre.
With more than 8,750 rooms and 18,500 beds in town – from luxurious five-star hotels to the imposing Youth Hostel in the Medieval Imperial Castle – Nuremberg offers the right lodgings for any taste. We'll support you in finding the right hotels for yourself and your customers. Our Partner Hotel concept lets you benefit from special rates.
NürnbergMesse Partner Hotels
T: +49 9 11 86 06-8020
Business & Service
Brigitte Schmedding GmbH
T: +49 9 11 86 07-60
Send us an enquiry
Congress- und Tourismus-Zentrale Nürnberg
T: +49 9 11 23 36-1 21
Are you looking for a good hotel right next to an Underground station? We've created the right list for you:
Nuremberg offers a perfect environment to enhance your attendance at a trade fair. Restaurants serve everything from informal Franconian cooking to multi-star cuisine. The city's rich history is on view at many sightseeing destinations surrounding the Castle, along with more than 30 museums. Top-notch theatrical venues and many open-air performances add to the long list of cultural attractions.
Discover the quarters of Nuremberg city centre live on site and also with the current digital guide quartiere-nuernberg.de/en directly on your mobile phone. Immerse yourself in the stories about the special places and personalities behind them, through texts, short films, pictures and audio files.
Header: Airport Nürnberg / Max Haselmann